- Departure Begin your journey to Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Welcome to New Zealand Board your private coach as you make your way to your accommodation in the ‘adventure capital of the world’.
- Explore Enjoy an afternoon of discovery as you explore the epic views and buzz of downtown Queenstown. Afterwards collect your snow gear before you enjoy a delicious dinner.
Coronet Peak Ski FieldsThe Remarkable Sky FieldsShotover River RaftingSkyline Gondola and LugeMountaintop buffet dinnerMaori cultural experience
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Hit the slopes After breakfast each morning, transfer via private coach to the Coronet Peak ski fields.
- Enjoy lunch and afternoon leisure each day, as you practice your newfound snow skills!
- Optional activity Navigate challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations at Odyssey Sensory Maze.
- Hit the slopes After breakfast, cruise the roller-coaster terrain of Coronet Peak in a snowsports lesson.
- Enjoy lunch and afternoon leisure, as you practice your newfound snow skills!
- Hit the slopes Build your senses in the snow during your morning lesson.
- Stay on the slopes of explore the city in the afternoon.
- On the move After breakfast jump about the special 4WD bus to take you to the starting point of your rafting adventure down the mighty Shotover River.
- Shotover Jet It's time to board the boat and hit the river for thrills and spills through the canyon in the Shotover Jet jet boat experience.
- Lunch It's back into Queenstown for the world famous Fergburger lunch.
- A night to remember For dinner we take to the Skyline Gondola to take you high above Queenstown up Bob's Peak, then luge all the way down. Be treated to a buffet dinner and an unmissable Maori culture and star gazing experience.
- Hit the slopes After breakfast, venture to the impressive peaks of The Remarkables ski area for your daily lesson.
- Explore the scenic terrain and develop your skills in the afternoon.
- Optional activity Test your confidence at the high ropes challenge course.
- Steamboat adventure After breakfast, we jump aboard the historic TSS Earnslaw – the southern hemispheres only operating steamboat – and take the journey across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Station.
- Walter Peak station At Walter Peak we look at how an NZ station runs – shearing sheep and meeting the dogs that keep them in line!
- Bounce Back in Queenstown for the afternoon and its over to SITE trampoline for more fun and adventure.
- Final day After a final breakfast we take a walk through downtown Queenstown and play a round of disc-golf at the Botanical Gardens.
- Departure We catch the coach from downtown to the airport for the flight home to Australia. Queenstown airport was recently voted the world’s most scenic – so getting a window seat is a must do!