- Scenic World Scenic World offers students the thrill of a ride on the steepest incline railway in the world. The 415m descent will take you through a cliff side tunnel into ancient rainforest. Discover Over two kilometres of boardwalk through the ancient rainforest and take the time to look around and find some fascinating facts about the local flora and history of the valley
- Heritage Park & Animal Nursery See the Famous Sheep and Cattle Dome Show where some of our leading breeds of the Central Tablelands are on display. Afterwards, take a wander through the Heritage Park animal nursery and see how they care for animals of all ages
- Bathurst Goldfields Choose between several activities including a bush dance, camp fire, trivia night and observatory experience
- Gold Tour During the 2-hour original Gold Tour, you'll be taken through the ‘hands on’ indoor museum and shown the importance of gold mining, the gold mining process, and the impact of gold on the history of Australia. The tour then takes you through various outdoor working exhibits to witness the progress of gold mining, from man to horse to steam power! Listen for ‘the whistle’ in the steam shed, be an apprentice in the blacksmiths shop and learn of the importance of the Chinese in the gold-rush era.
- Life in the Goldfields The life in the Goldfields tour will help you to experience what it was like to live in the gold-rush era, what clothes were worn and what roles males and females played. Discover the ruggedness of life in the Goldfields! Make and build with mud bricks, play bush games, enjoy bush cooking (taste test your efforts), set up your own tent and much more
- Mineral Museum Make your way to the NSW Mineral Museum. The Somerville Collection gives students access to the finest and rarest examples of minerals and fossils in the world. Highlights from the mineral collection include crystals from Australian mines sites, the world’s largest rhodonite gem crystals, 2000 million years old Garnets, rainbow-coloured fluorites from China. Features of the fossil collection include Australia’s only complete T-Rex skeleton, Australian’s largest collection of fossil dinosaur eggs, some of the oldest fossils of early forms of life and a large collection of Australia’s unique opalised fossils
- Bathurst Goldfields Choose from a Bush Dance, Camp Fire, Trivia night or Observatory experience for the night
- Jenolan Caves Tour During the 90-minute tour, students enjoy a unique experience within a World Heritage area and the World’s oldest discovered open caves system. Students have the opportunity to experience rare wildlife, unchanged and contrasting ecosystems, and geological formations wilder than the imagination
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.