We understand it may be difficult right now, to know when to start planning your next tour. So, we’ve created new flexible and risk-free booking policies, to provide you with the peace of mind you need to make sure you’re confident and comfortable planning for the years ahead.
Whether you need to update, change or cancel your tour in case of travel interruption, we’ve got you covered!
Flexible Bookings for 2021
Change your group’s tour dates or destination, no questions asked.
- Up to 60 days prior to departure for air groups, and 45 days prior to departure for coach groups.
- No change fees, just the difference (if applicable) in the price of the new trip.
- Travellers may transfer their spot to new participants up until 75 days prior to new departure date.
- Additional Terms & Conditions may apply.
In case of travel interruption due to COVID-19
If border closures, government regulations, or travel restrictions due to COVID-19 prevent the delivery of your tour:
- You can move or postpone your tour with no fees associated.
- Any participant who has to cancel will pay only:
- $495 cancellation fee for international tours
- $245 cancellation fee for domestic air tours
- $100 cancellation fee for domestic coach tours
100% Refund Guarantee for 2022 and 2023
We want you to feel 100% comfortable and confident planning your tour, so we’ve created a policy to do just that.
- Book your tour for 2022 or 2023 before 31 March 2021 – with no obligation.
- Cancel for any reason with 100% refund until 30 September 2021.
- To be eligible, groups must be up-to-date with payments as per the standard payment plan in the Terms and Conditions.